The home of the Morristown Unitarian Fellowship is a beautiful location to host your next special event! It is situated in the Normandy Parkway historic district dating back to the early 1700s, part of an attractive residential area with lovely homes set on beautifully landscaped grounds. Our building itself is the centerpiece of a nearly six-acre property with mature plantings and lovely garden spots.
With space enough for 50 people seated for dinner or 75 for cocktails, our our Terrace Room is the perfect site for an intimate celebration. Seating for 160 is available in our Auditorium.
Our wrought iron gate will warmly welcome your guests. Our octagon-shaped Auditorium will set the stage for any concert, lecture, showcase or benefit auction. Our brick patio makes for a charming afternoon tea. Our second floor classrooms are perfect for intimate brainstorming sessions. Our commercial kitchen will delight any caterer or your refreshment committee.
Large and small rooms alike are available in 4-hour increments. Tables and chairs for 125 people are included with every rental. Custodial services are available and may be mandatory depending on the type of event.
Conveniently located near Rts. 24, 78 and 287, we can accommodate events on any day or time except Sunday morning. We have plenty of onsite parking.
We offer competitive rental rates and discounts for non-profit organizations.
- Terrace Room - Seating for up to 70 people, with a door leading out to our brick patio. The patio may be tented and can seat up to 120 people.
- Library - Small room for meetings or small classes. 20 people at the most. Equipped with comfortable couches.
- Dining Room - Dining Room table can seat up to 12 people at one table or 24 at smaller round ones. Great room for meetings and discussion group.
- Auditorium - Octagonal shaped Room with theatre style seating for 160 people. Perfect for plays, concerts, lectures, benefit auctions and meetings.
- Commercial Kitchen - Equipped with commercial oven and range, refrigerator and dishwasher. Also 2 microwaves and coffee urns. If a professional caterer is used, he must be licensed and insured.
- 2nd Floor Classrooms - These smaller rooms are also available for meetings and breakout rooms.
All rooms are rented in 4-hour increments. Please note that the Auditorium is our only air-conditioned room. A custodian may be required depending on the type of event. Custodial fees are $20 per hour. All tables, chairs and other equipment must be set up by the renter or caterer.
Please call our office at 973-540-1177, ext. 203 for rates and availability. Or send an email inquiry to email@example.com. Please review our Rules and Regulations.
The Morristown Unitarian Fellowship welcomes Unitarian Universalists and people of all faith traditions to consider holding their wedding, civil union, commitment ceremony, and renewal of vows in our congregation. We are attentive to tailoring a ceremony that reflects and honors the religious and spiritual traditions of the couples and the families who choose to have their ceremony here.
There are many beautiful spots in our congregation for a wedding, civil union, commitment ceremony, or renewal of vows. This includes inside locations, such as the Meeting Room where we worship on Sundays, the Terrace Room, or the Living Room for a smaller ceremony. You can also have an outdoor ceremony on our Lawn and Grounds, including the Memorial Garden or near the Labyrinth.
Our minister, the Rev. Alison B. Miller, can be reached at 973-540-1177 x204 or firstname.lastname@example.org. She also officiates at weddings off premises. If she is unavailable, we are happy to refer you to other possible officiants.
If you are interested, our music director, Dr. Jim Blanton, can be helpful in musical selections for the ceremony. He can be reached at 973-540-1177 x208 or email@example.com.